Terms and Conditions
- All rates quoted include Value Added Tax (VAT) at the prevailing rate, currently at 15%.
- All rates are charged on a Self-catering basis.
- Check in time is from 14H00.
- Check out time is before 11H00.
- By law, positive personal identification will be required upon check in: i.e. passport, SA drivers license or an Identity Document is acceptable.
- In order to guarantee your reservation, one of the following must be provided:
- Payment from one of the following recognized credit cards:Masters or Visa Card and for eft payments,payment is required 24hrs prior check-in .
- Proof of full payment for your accommodation within 48 hours of making your reservation.
– Should your stay commence within these 48 hours, full payment is required immediately.
- Rates may be changed without notice, however, payments received prior to such change will not be affected by a rate change.
- Provisional reservations: Until receipt of payment, all reservations are deemed provisional and are not guaranteed.
- De Kleine Prince may require a deposit at check in to cover incidental charges or damages which are not included in the rate.
- You agree that this transaction constitutes an electronic transaction as defined in the Electronic Communication and Transactions Act 2002 (as amended) and that a binding agreement has been concluded between De Kleine Prince and you in terms of which you authorize the De Kleine Prince to deduct from, or to debit, the credit card amount owing for services rendered or to be rendered and that your written signature shall not be required for authorization purposes.
- I, Indemnify/waive, hold harmless and free, the owners of the reserve/hotel, their associates, employees and/or any person connected whether directly or indirectly with the running of the reserve/hotel and fellow guest/invitees from any and all claims of whatsoever cause or nature which may arise on behalf of my spouse, common law wife/husband, my children, whether minor or adult, or relatives and/or persons accompanying me to the reserve/hotel whether as my invitee otherwise or which might have arising out of harm, injury, death or loss suffered whilst on the premises or property of the reserve/hotel and whatever arising from an act of commission or omission on the part of those hereby indemnified or anyone of them.
- In the event of injury, the reserve/lodge may at its discretion and without prejudice and without admission of liability of arranged and pay for emergency medical treatment for and on behalf of any guest.
- We authorise a deposit of R 500.00 for each stay to cover any incidentals or extra charges incurred during guest’s stay. (Guests can leave a R 500.00 cash deposit with reception if they do not have or do not want to use a credit /debit card).
- At check-out, guest will be charged for any extras or incidentals, if there are no charges, the pre-authorization will be cancelled and this could take up to 10 working days to clear in your account.
FIT: Cancellation Policy
- De Kleine Prince reserves the right to cancel any reservations where payment has not been received.
- Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours (2 days) prior to arrival to avoid full 100% cancellation fees.
Group: Cancellation Policy:
- All group’s cancellations must be done in writing.
- All extras to be paid on departure.
- Group reservations will only be confirmed on receipt of a 50% deposit of the total amount due.
- This deposit must be received within 14 working days of the signature of the contract / document. Failing which this reservation will lapse.
- These rooms will be placed back into the hotels availability and will then be available on a first come first serve basis. The FULL rooming list is required one month (30 days) prior to the group’s arrival.
- All cancellations / amendments are subject to the following conditions:
- 120 – 90 Days: The Agent has the right to amend or cancel or commit themselves to number of rooms required without cancellation charges.
- 90 – 60 Days: If the reservation is cancelled more than 60 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be refunded less a cancellation fee of 10% of the full contracted value.
- 60 – 45 Days: 50% Cancellation fees will apply.
Less than 45 Days: 100% Cancellation fees will apply.